25 Thanksgiving Prayers
You get them. I get them. We all get them.
As you read this, if you are still living and breathing,
you are receiving the blessings of God every single day:
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation. – Ps 68:19
Now, here’s what you might not realize…
We are expected to give thanks to the LORD for every blessing and for carrying us in His arms daily.
Many years ago I made an astounding discovery (at least to me at the time).
I found out that the more I gave thanks – even for small things, even in unpleasant situations – the MORE blessings multiplied in my life.
Please listen carefully…
I’m not just talking about giving thanks when all is going well.
Anybody could do that.
But the scripture says:
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you. – 1 Thes. 5:18
Did you notice the words “in every thing”?
That’s the keyword here.
In a dark and stormy night …
… I found that showing gratitude and giving thanks, apart from pleasing the LORD who really is the Giver of all good things…
… also served as a giant “excuse” for Him to shower even more blessings upon me and my loved ones!
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no fickleness, neither shadow of turning. – James 1:17
That’s when I embarked on a “Hero’s Journey” to uncover the real secret behind the principle of giving thanks.
(You know what a Hero’s Journey is, don’t you? And you know that there are secrets that you need to invest time and effort to find out?)
More about that in a moment…
What I found I converted into prayer “bullets” … which I “fire” towards heaven at the midnight hour.
Now, wait a minute…
If you read your Bible carefully, you’ll notice that’s the exact same thing that King David used to do. Here, I’m not making it up – he actually confessed to doing this:
At midnight I wake up to give thanks to you for the regulations,
which are based on your righteousness. – Psalm 119:62 (God’s Word Version)
No wonder the Bible describes him as a “man after God’s heart”.
He was a prayer warrior king.
And he proved to be unstoppable… in both the physical and the spiritual battlefield.
I just shared one of his strong success secrets with you.
Little wonder he invites us (present-day believers) to:
O taste and see that the LORD is good:
blessed is the man that trusts in him. – Psalm 34:8
What follows are 25 scripture-turned-into-thanksgiving prayers to help you do just that.
Be An Overcomer In Christ!
The Midnight Prayer Coach
PS: REMEMBER to forward this to all your Facebook friends – if you want to see them blessed
real fast – beyond measure.
25 Thanksgiving Prayers:
How to Pray Them (Prayer Eagle Style)
There are many ways to pray this kind of prayer.
But there’a an approach that’s PROVEN to bring deliverance from age-old problems in a matter of days, no matter how long you’ve been suffering from them.
(For this approach to work, though, you must be genuinely born again … and you must NOT be living in any known sin).
You can go about this approach in any ONE of the following ways as directed by the Holy Spirit:
1 Three consecutive nights’ vigil i.e. praying at the midnight hour.
2 Three days’ fast – praying at intervals during the day and breaking the fast at 3pm, or 6pm or 9pm daily.
3 Seven nights’ vigil i.e. praying at the midnight hour for seven consecutive nights.
4 Seven days’ fast – praying at intervals during the day and breaking the fast at 3pm, or 6pm or 9pm daily.
5 Three or more days of Esther fast (please refer to how Queen Esther fasted in the Bible).
Please take your pick.
Do remember to seek the advice of your doctor if you’re considering option 5 (it works the fastest but it’s also the most challenging).
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
Start by singing praises to the Lord and worshiping Him for a while (at least 10 minutes.)
Then begin to pray like this … with a loud voice:
- From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (Col.3:17)
- I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
- I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)
- I add my voice whenever the living beings give glory and honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne,the one who lives forever and ever (Rev 4:9).
- In every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
- I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. ( Col 1:12)
- I give thanks to the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
- I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness; the whole world mus hear what he has done. – Ps 105:1
- I give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
10. Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise.” – 1 Chr 16:35
11. I arise to give thanks to you because of your righteous judgments. – Ps 119:62
12. I enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise, blessed be your holy name. – Ps 100:4
13. You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor you highly. – Ps 118:28
14. In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. – Isa 12:4
15. Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
16. I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
17. But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation
we will recount your praise. – Ps 79:13
18. With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will praise Him – Ps 109:30
19. “I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
20. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
21. To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
22. I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. – 1 Tim 1:12
23. The LORD lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
24. I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
25. God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in his holy place. He gives strength and power to his people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35
These 25 prayers can also be taken daily. They will ignite a fire in your spirit that nothing can quench…
PLEASE SPEND TIME TO WORSHIP THE LORD BEFORE YOU CLOSE.
PPS: One last thing — I almost forgot.
The Hero’s Journey I mentioned. That’s what we focus on at the Prayer Academy.