I am NOT on Facebook.
But that has not stopped our undercover prayer eagles from taking the message there…
… in line with our Lord’s command to take the gospel into all the world.
There’s a dramatic twist to this one…
“I was referred to your site by a friend in February 2011 and last week Wednesday (11 May 2011) a friend on facebook asked what motivated us to have midnight prayers, one of her friend said Elisha Goodman and I responded and said Elisha Goodman.
I then sent the lady a message asking her if she has attended the prayer academy and she said yes she did and it was worth every penny. I was then motivated to buy the books and secure my seat for the next prayer academy. And now here I am preparing to be a prayer warrior.”
- Mihloti M, South Africa.
She does not know it yet, but she’s well on the way to becoming a powerful prayer eagle (she’ll be sharing her testimonies on this same blog sooner than later… by the grace of God).
A Few Tell-Tale Signs For You
Now why is it crucial to become a prayer warrior yourself?
- Because you may soon be tired of looking for others to pray for you, especially since you cannot tell whether those people even know how to pray concerning your problems effectively.
- In spite of all the prayers you have prayed (and others have prayed for you) the situation has remained the same … or even worse!
- Most believers I know really feel discouraged that all the wonderful prophecies they have received in the past are yet to manifest in their lives.
- The enemy is planning a massive attack and bombardment against lukewarm believers worldwide… the satanic army has already moved into position (those who have eyes and ears in the spirit can confirm this).
I’ve Got to Tell You This…
This is no time to rest on your oars, even if you have no problems today.
As I teach at the Prayer Academy, praying to receive jaw-dropping blessings is almost a trade… just like being a plumber or electrician.
There are things to learn and skills to master (not as easy as some would like you to believe).
If you make the effort to learn the trade – from an anointed source - you’ll be unstoppable and the rewards will just keep coming.
Like this one which came in just 2 days ago:
I am very grateful to God for leading me to your site. My marriage has been restored and I have paid off all my debts God be praised. I sent an amount by bank transfer as my tithe/ offering.
God Bless you and your Ministry.”
-Francis K, Ghana
Prayer Academy Graduate 2010
As we are about to step into the 2nd half of this eventful year–
Are These Your Top 3 Desires for JUNE ?
- Do you want to be so close to the LORD that you can hear Him breathe?
- Or is it in the area of your relationships that you desire a change?
- Is it your health or that of a loved one?
- Is the salvation of family and friends keeping you awake at night?
- Do you desire to break the slave chains of debt… and to step into divine abundance?
Then please listen to this:
The quickest way to change everything in your life in the coming month is to change one thing.
And that one thing is…
Your manner of prayer.
There are prayers and there are PRAYERS. And the way you pray them can make all the difference.
The Bible says:
“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.”
- James 5 v 16
I say this to you TODAY:
Dear reader, your case will not be different from that of Francis here, especially if you’ll draw a line in the sand today.
Then quickly follow up by waking up at the midnight hour and calling upon the LORD… So HE can empower you to tell the devil and his cohorts:
“Enough! I’m NOT gonna take this anymore!”
Be An Overcomer!
PS: Where do eagles learn to pray?
Congratulations to those who are in the current Prayer Academy right now (and thank you for sending in all your assignments).
For those who have NEVER participated, the NEW session begins May 25th (NOTE: please note that if you sign up after 23rd, the system will automatically place you in the June 25th program).
For more details, please click below:
What’s your story? I’d like to hear it too.
Your comments and testimonies might just encourage someone out there.
Just click on COMMENTS below to share your experiences – the good, the bad and the ugly – all are welcome! Join the conversation here – share your testimony today!