Quite possibly one of the reasons many people pray and pray
but nothing happens…
Without IT prayer becomes weak and ineffective.
Before I tell you what IT is, here’s a quick question for you…
Do you ever wonder why I send these emails to YOU?
Well, there’s a reason why (you’ll see in a minute).
Andrea from Malaysia says:
“3 years ago, I bought your material in phases as I had no income and was in debt. I was bedridden due to an illness that left me immobile and I lost my marriage 10 years ago.
I had given up on everything and decided I had nothing to lose by trying out your material….I believe the ‘Holy Spirit led me to this site’ through a friend of mine.
Today, after following as closely as possible the prayers and style of praying taught by you, I am now walking and driving to work.
An offer made to me by someone who thought he could use my expertise in his business and my husband is showing interest in making things work out with the family after 10 years.
I want to praise God for showing me and leading me to you and giving me the perseverance and patience to wait upon him as he worked in my life.
I did struggle with holding on to his promises as I had to fight my own fleshly thoughts, but always the prayer bullets you taught would come to mind every time I was facing an impossible situation.
God gave me strength to overcome everything. May his name be praised and may he continue to bless you and use you mightily in peoples’ lives.
- Andrea D, Malaysia
So if you’ve ever wondered why you receive these unusual, warlike and aggressive prayer “bullets” from this site … well, there’s a reason why I send them.
- I send them for the poor and beaten down, living a life of hopelessness, frustration and misery like Andrea here.
- I send them for those who have never known … or understood the words that Jesus spoke: about those who forsake all to follow Him receiving those same things in this life a hundredfold PLUS persecution … and in the world to come eternal life.
- I send them for the sick and lonely, for the innocent ones the devil has beaten black and blue … I send them for the ones who are mourning for the lives that could have been.
- I send them for the thousands who are in captivity like the colt that Jesus rode on to Jerusalem (Mark 11:2) … who are yet to realise that they cannot do much for the LORD until they are first untied and set free from spiritual captivity.
Talking about spiritual captivity, many in our world today have been captured by the demons of alcohol, drugs, sexual perversion and what have you.
They are in captivity without knowing it.
If the LORD opens your spiritual eyes, you can actually see heavy chains of captivity around their necks, waists and ankles (these are invisible to the naked eye, mind you).
What they do not know is that it is possible for them to break out of any captivity through aggressive, targeted prayers, coupled with holy living.
Matthew, a visitor to our websites, just found that out, praise the LORD.
“I was a heavy drunkard. But ever since I started praying at the midnight hour things have been improving dramatically. I rarely drink anymore. I have become more responsible at home. Above all I started speaking in tongues, something I used to think most Christians fake. PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!! Surely I am becoming an overcomer!”
- Matthew K, Malawi
Here’s what the Scripture says:
“Stop getting drunk with wine, which leads to wild living, but keep on being filled with the Spirit.” – Ephesians 5:18 (ISV)
Do you know believers who still drink (and even smoke)?
It will be VERY difficult for them to be genuinely filled with the Holy Spirit of God.
Here’s The Danger…
Without being filled with the Spirit … with the evidence of speaking in tongues … your prayers will be weak, powerless and ineffective.
As a matter of fact, such powerless prayers will not be of much help, especially if and when you come under sustained attack from satanic barriers and their “invisible” messengers.
Speaking in tongues is so crucially important to spiritual growth that the Scripture tells us in Jude 1 v 20:
“But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit”
Is your prayer working for you or not? Do you find yourself still tormented by…
- Invisible spiritual barriers
- Generational sicknesses you know nothing about
- Spirit husbands or wives in the dream
- Burdens of inherited poverty
- Agents of marital destruction
- Yokes of insanity and confusion
- Arrows of the spirit of death
- Pursuing serpents in the dream
Then please check yourself… draw a line in the sand TODAY … do what Brother Matthew did here … and before very long you too will be on your way to becoming an overcomer in every area of your life.
Be An Overcomer
PS: Registration for the Nov. 25 Prayer Academy is now open.
Please don’t wait till a few days before the program starts as we admit new members on a first- come, first-served basis.
Take the action now that could mean more testimonies that will surprise your friends and shock your enemies … before the end of the year.
For EARLY registration details, please click on the link below: